Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Soccer Champions! (89/180)

R went to Parkour.

D and J observed me vote.

D went to circus.

J went to dance.

R played in the championship for his soccer league and his team WON!

All the kids attended their religious education classes.

All the kids worked with LOF.

W read independently:
Princeps' Fury (Codex Alera, #5)Princeps' Fury by Jim Butcher


Captain's Fury (Codex Alera, #4)Captain's Fury by Jim Butcher



R read with support:
I Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011 (I Survived #12)I Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011 by Lauren Tarshis



D and J practiced reading.

I read to the girls:
Ruth Bader Ginsburg: The Case of R.B.G. vs. InequalityRuth Bader Ginsburg: The Case of R.B.G. vs. Inequality by Jonah Winter


Betsy and Tacy Go Over the Big Hill (Betsy-Tacy, #3)Betsy and Tacy Go Over the Big Hill by Maud Hart Lovelace.

This week included 6 days of instruction.




No comments:

Post a Comment