Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sunday, May 10: 180 + 2 weeks

Robin attended his MAHC classes: Battle Re-Enactment, Improv, and Board Games. He worked with Kahn Academy math, Life of Fred, Explode the Code, Handwriting Without Tears, and read Bob Books. I read to him: LadyBug, Ask, and Muse Magazines Why Do I Have to Make My Bed?Why Do I Have to Make My Bed? by Wade Bradford


I Am So Brave!I Am So Brave! by Stephen Krensky


Bear PlayBear Play by Miela Ford


The Bear's BicycleThe Bear's Bicycle by Emilie W. McLeod


Fancy Nancy and the Posh PuppyFancy Nancy and the Posh Puppy by Jane O'Connor


Nobody Owns the Sky: The Story of Brave Bessie ColemanNobody Owns the Sky: The Story of Brave Bessie Coleman by Reeve Lindbergh


Robin attended his religious education classes, which focused on finding ways to give love and connection with the natural world through fishing! He walked and exercised and hiked and rock climbed. Robin also saw his doctor for his annual physical and is at the 50% for height and the 75% for weight, and in good health!

No comments:

Post a Comment