Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Paper Airplanes

The Klutz Book of Paper AirplanesRobin worked on making paper airplanes today. We have a paper airplane book someone gave us years ago (maybe an uncle?) and while the planes are very cool, they are also pretty difficult and Robin is not terribly skilled at following visual, printed directions. I have had some success convincing him that is is fun (I should know since I did this a lot as a child) to make improv paper airplanes and see how they work.  He made one that resembled a skate or a ray.  We also worked with Saxon Math 1 today.

Robin completed a word worksheet and seems to be developing some better word recognition!  I read to Robin.

Including a book which I liked a lot - politics per monkey tribe (Looking for the Easy Life by Walter Dean Myers).

And a book about rain and one about the earth.

Robin went bowling.

No comments:

Post a Comment